Wednesday, June 19

Isabella's Birthday

*note: I am attempting to get caught up. I will post as much as I can today, but make no promises! 
Isabella's birthday was mid-May. I figure that is a great place to start. (ironically enough, the day I'm posting this is Ed's birthday! )


Isabella turned SIX on May 16th. Her birthday party was at the skating rink....and she requested that the attendees wear their pajamas! 

Here is our super guy ready to go...


 Emily, Ed, Isabella, and Jonah getting their skate on...


The birthday girl with the amazing puppy cake.

she gave me a sweet hug when she opened our gift. Jonah was too busy checking out her other gifts! 

I forgot to get a picture of Jonah using the pvc pipe "walker with wheels" that they provided. We rented it to help him keep his balance on the rink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment