Well, folks, we have reached another milestone for our family.
Our sweet little guy has begun his educational career! Today is his first day of school!
I am especially excited because I am very familiar with this school and their wonderful program. All three of my "other" children went there. They developed friendships there that have lasted many many years. The teachers have always been some of my favorite people I know in Branson! I am thrilled for Jonah to have this experience!
Isn't that the cutest little face. He will soon win the heart of his teacher, Mrs. Knipple, I'm sure.
Welcome to the Presbyterian Preschool!!!
putting his attendance sticker next to his name!
He was ready to go in and play play play. We had to go across the room to hug him goodbye. And sweet Elizabeth wanted to stay and play too!
The next thing we get to look forward to is Helper Day, when Mommy stays to help and Jonah brings a snack to share and a show-and-tell!




So fun!! He looks so excited! :-) I can't believe he's in preschool already!
ReplyDelete