We keep checking the calendar and pinching ourselves. Is it really February today? The sun is shining and it is absolutely beautiful outside. I also keep reminding myself that I haven't blogged as much as I'd like, but I'm ok with that.
One of the things I've missed, and am going back to today is Elizabeth hitting the six month mark. I know everyone says it, but gosh, that really went by so quickly. I am so thankful for all the pictures I have taken, but there are so many more I wish I would have taken. I don't want to miss any moment, big or little.
 |
| one month |
 |
| two months |
+005.JPG) |
| three months |
 |
| four months |
 |
| five months |
 |
| SIX months!! |
This sweet girl smiles a lot. She is a favorite among the nursery workers at church because of her snuggly-ness. She doesn't snuggle as much at home, but that is because she is such a busy girl these days. She loves to roll and scoot everywhere. She likes to play on the floor and find all of Jonah's toys. And just this week, she has begun to really master the walker. She can go forward AND backward in that deal. We sure do love this sweet gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment