Happy Happy Birthday to our precious little girl. We love what a blessing she is to our family. One of my most favorite things about having two kids is how much they love each other. I know that is bound to have ebbs and flows over the years, but right now they adore one another. I am very thankful for that blessing.
This girl is so much fun. She is much less timid than Jonah. She is darling and adventuresome and has a gentle spirit all at the same time.
She has started walking. It isn't quite her primary means of mobility, but she takes more steps every day. She is getting pretty steady! She doesn't have many words yet, but she still manages to communicate.
This girl is so much fun. She is much less timid than Jonah. She is darling and adventuresome and has a gentle spirit all at the same time.
She has started walking. It isn't quite her primary means of mobility, but she takes more steps every day. She is getting pretty steady! She doesn't have many words yet, but she still manages to communicate.
We had her big party over the weekend.
I have a tradition for my kids. Each week of their first year I take a picture on the day of the week that they were born. I was very faithful to take Elizabeth's picture. Not every photo of every week is an amazing "framable" shot, but I did take the picture. I have made a video slideshow of her weekly photos. I love how it turned out!
It goes quickly. I can't figure out how to slow it down. I was more interested in having it on the blog today than I was in editing it for one more second!
so, there is more music than video. It didn't appear that way when I put it together. oh well.

Love it & all the music. What a wonderful end--her walking for real.
ReplyDelete