We did a new found-on-pinterest project today. It is a keeper.
It kept Jonah busy for more than an hour today...
with only a small amount of guidance/assistance from me.
Exploding Car Wash
need: baking soda
vinegar
pans
towels
a kid who needs a project
First we had to get the cars all dirty and pretended the baking soda was snow. This lasted a good 20 minutes or more.
Getting all the lumps out.
Plowing and driving through mounds of snow.
Loading up the truck.
*cheese*
Now to clean them off....
He didn't really care much if it bubbled or not, he was MUCH more interested in using that squeeze bottle!
And the vinegar rinse wasn't enough. He only did it for a little bit. Then, we transferred the vehicles to another pan for a water rinse. That lasted a good long while!!
Meanwhile, I thought I would set the baby up with a little project too...
Paint in a Bag
Need: paint
painter tape
sealable bag
I set it up.
I showed her how to do it, but all she wanted was to peel up tape.
I figured at least it would keep her busy.
I was four steps away, unloading the dishwasher.
Then I hear her fussing, so I went to check...turns out she managed to puncture the bag somehow. poor thing. can you see it all over her sweet face? Eyes and everything.
That was the end of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment