Tuesday, December 10

First Snow 2013

Well, we got our first snow of the season. It was beautiful. The first two days. I did get some good pictures and we built a snowman. We made snow ice cream. I even made *chocolate snow ice cream. But now, I'm ready to return to our regular schedule! Wish that preschool tuition were pro-rated (but, then, I don't want to mess with the teacher's salary). 

you can see my little tiny snow man attempt. Jonathan said it couldn't be done...so I did it. I stayed outside by myself making it. 
 Jonah made a trail for us. He stomped around a big area of the yard leaving boot tracks and called it his trail! I don't know if Elizabeth liked it or not. She smiled some, but fell down more. She never cried or anything. She just couldn't really get around. 





This is our laying down snowman. The snow wouldn't pack well enough to roll balls and forget about stacking them. I never did go back out and decorate the snow guy. Jonathan suggested he is face down and napping. 


Snow Ice Cream

Snow
Sweetened Condensed milk
vanilla extract (or another flavor syrup)


*Chocolate Snow Ice Cream

Snow
Sweetened Condensed milk
pkg hot chocolate mix

*this may not be an original idea, but I never heard of it before I made it up

1 comment:

  1. Actually, it's not the first snow.....remember May, 2013. Just sayin. :)

    ReplyDelete