I have a job!!!! It isn't big, but it is important. So far it is going really well.
I have started watching a sweet little guy. He was 10 weeks old the first time he came over. He comes over Tuesdays and Thursdays. He is a pretty good baby. So far the only tricky thing is when I have to go pick-up Jonah from preschool. But, J's baby carrier snaps into our stroller, so I can stroll both him and Elizabeth and leave them buckled to the stroller while I grab Jonah and all his stuff.
This girl is so in love with baby J. It's hard to tell what she really thinks, but I think she believes he is her new living baby doll. She constantly wants to touch him and give him toys.
She was never interested in a passy....until baby J. He has one, so now she walks around with hers too.
Speaking of sweet...Jonah came up with this all on his own. I was doing dishes and looked in to see him pulling up that stool so he could read a book to the baby. I couldn't be more proud of my guy.
Such a sweet helper!




No comments:
Post a Comment