Thursday, February 27

Valentines 2014

Well, here we are, the very end of February and I'm just putting up Valentines. But, then, I still haven't posted about Christmas, so I guess this is not that late after all! 


I kept our new tradition of "hanging hearts of love". 
I made three hearts for each kid and hung it for them to find along with their gifts on Valentine's morning. 

You may notice there is an extra set of hearts. Our dear buddy, Ben, was staying with us that entire week. Really, all of the adjectives could apply to all three of the kids. For that, I am thankful. 





This was the valentine Jonah made at school. He picked out the decorations and attached it to a magnet!







We gave Elizabeth that stuffed owl; Jonah received "Planes"; and Ben had some gifts from his parents. 




later that day the kids and I had lunch with Auntie Em and she gave them gifts as well! 


I took this picture of baby J as a valentine to his mommy. I was happy with it, and she LOVED it. I love that little outfit. Jonah wore it as a tiny baby, but I never got a picture quite that good while he was in it. (Jonah screamed a lot when he was wearing the suit!)

And the Sunday after Valentines I dressed Elizabeth in this sweet outfit. I wish I'd had a big armchair or someplace pretty to take a picture of her that day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment