did I mention I was taking supper to someone who recently had a new baby? my poor friends were subject to an experiment. thankfully the rolls (at least the meager portion I saved back for my own family) were really really tasty. so tasty, in fact, I may never spend three hours making rolls again!
the recipe I found guaranteed delicious rolls could be ready to serve in 30 (or maybe 40) minutes...start to finish. I was skeptical, but really, had little choice. not only did I not want to spend money at the store, I also didn't want to drag my kids in and out of said store with temps in the teens!
All of that to say, I found my new favorite recipe and I'm gonna share it here so I always know where to find it.
From The Sister's Cafe....30 Minute Dinner Rolls!
and now my fingers are crossed that they are, indeed, as good as I'm making them out to be....and that it wasn't just divine providence that they turned out well the first time.

No comments:
Post a Comment