Friday, November 1

Happy Kids Fun Night.


On the way to K.F.N. we stopped in to see three of our favorite people!! Aren't they a good looking bunch? 


We did the annual Kids' Fun Night at our church again this year. Last year we took a year off because Jonah didn't want to go. He wanted to trick-or-treat around our neighborhood. So, this was the first year we did it with two small kids. Whew. I felt a bit overwhelmed by the whole deal. It was very crowded. But, the kids had a GREAT time. 


I've been thinking lately of starting a new tradition entirely. I've read a couple of different articles on the subject and gotten an idea. Next year, I think we are going to stay home. We may trick-or-treat our neighborhood, and then we will light up our house, pass out candy and be a BRIGHT SHINING LIGHT to our neighbors. We have to plan it out more, but I am excited just thinking about it. 

Anywho, back to this year. I need to load up the pictures of our cuties!! 

This was our inspiration. A minion and Agnes. 
(ironically enough, my paternal grandmother's name was Agnes...random fact for the day)

 And here is my little Ag. Isn't she cute!  You can't see the hair here, but it is, indeed, sticking straight up. 
 *insert mischievous laugh here*



and we tried to get a good one of them together....



No comments:

Post a Comment