Wednesday, November 27

I am thankful for....

I am thankful for so very much. I am thankful for a Savior who loves me unconditionally. Who calls me to stretch outside myself and live life more fully and abundantly. I am thankful for a husband who loves the same Lord! I am thankful for all our family and dear ones....they make that abundant life very very rich. And I am also unfathomably thankful for my dear sweet children!!!! I lead a very blessed life. 

Jonah has been thankful this year too. 

Thanksgiving place mat. He made this at preschool. 

This is from Sunday School last week! Later that night in the tub he told us he wished he had added bubble baths to his list. I was impressed that he was still thankful! 


I recently saw a new idea I'd like to start doing with my kids. It will extend our thankfulness a bit more and really capture a better attitude for Christmas. We are going to make giving lists (to go along with or maybe replace the "Wish List"). 

No comments:

Post a Comment